|Nigeria Journal of Pure and Applied Physics|
The Nigeria Journal of Pure and Applied Physics (NJPAP) is designed to meet the yearnings of physicists, scientists and engineers globally. The journal is committed to the rapid publication of research papers and letters peer reviewed by seasoned researchers in the relevant fields, bi-annually.
The journal welcomes quality research articles, with significant contribution to knowledge , from scientists and engineers in the field of physics , applied physics and engineering.
Research areas covered in the journal include:
- Quantum physics
- Atomic and molecular physics
- Statistical physics, thermodynamics
- Nonlinear Dynamical Systems and Modelling
- Condensed-matter physics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Optical physics
- Medical Physics
- Computational Physics
- Electronics, photonics, device physics
- Nuclear physics
- Plasma physics
- High-energy particle physics
- Astrophysics and cosmology
- Material Sciences and Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control
- Embedded Systems
- Control Engineering
- Neural and Fuzzy Systems
- Atmospheric Physics
Accepted Articles (These will be published in the next issue)
(1) Olisa B. A. and Ojo J. S. (2014) Trend and Residual Analysis of Structural surfaces (using seismic) in Niger Delta. Nig. Journ. of Pure and Appl. Phys. 6(1), 13050134. (Download)
(2) Adedayo K. D. and Ladipo K.(2015) Design, Construction and Evaluation of a Meteorological Mobile Mast. Nig. Journ,. of Pure and Appl. Phys.
(3) Ekong S. A. et al. (2015) Closed-Shell Variational Quantum Monte Carlo Simulation for the Electric Dipole Moment Calculation of Hydrazine Molecule using CASINO-CODE. Nig. Journ,. of Pure and Appl. Phys. 6(1). Article ID: 1506011335
(4) Osakwe R. O. A. et al. (2015) ARMAX, OE and SSIF Model Predictors for Power Transmission and Distribution Preictions in Akure and its Environs in Nigeria. Nig. Journ,. of Pure and Appl. Phys. 6(1), Article ID: 1506011337
Abstracting and Indexing
The Nigeria Journal of Pure and Applied Physics is abstracted and indexed in Google Scholar.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 2, No 1 (2003)